|
|
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Well, Nth to update abt.!~ Omg..
I've Got a few things to share!!!!!! 1. I become chairman of basketball! yay! Well, a bit unexpected!...seniors vote de..sigh. 2. Wrist and knee.. Hmm....Tis.. i doubt i wan talk abt it!~ 3. I lost my shoe? Stupid Short term Memory..I lost my precious shoe!.. i lost the right shoe.. the left shoe with mie!... |
profile Arron Gui. Started Playing on 23 sept Likes: Fahrenhiet, By2, JJ Lin, Tank, Show Luo, Basketball, Scare ppl, Singing, . tagboard Music links Wei Ting the blur 1 MIn yu the blur 1 number 2 Wei min the Cold Joker Jasmine Lee the ....(haven thought of anything) Shermaine the v.extra de(jkjk) joyce Pei Ling Desmond the .... Victor the...(victorous?) Cedric the Sea Drake/Eng GUi/Monkey/Best Pal/crazy and wild 1(wa so long1) Adelle Aka erm dunno also... Germaine MeiFei.. Gan Mei credits layout: Jade ler ieee base codes: detonatedlove♥ image: SLAM |